Sunday, January 11, 2009

Do you know Adele?

I guess I'm a little late, but my sister introduced me to Adele when I was home at Christmas. Super super LOVE her!!!

Chasing Pavement - Live


Address for chasing pavements video - can't imbed :( www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz7vGW2_5c0


To Make You Feel My Love - Video (cover of the garth brooks classic cover of the bob dylan song)


Chubby girls rule!

PS - I'm sure you can all tell, but half the reason I post is so that I have easy access to things I want to access :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love Adele! Her voice is great! She is beautiful a well.

Kristin Sokol said...

GO chubby girls, you Rock!

Actually, she is playing here in Salt Lake this week. Steve and I have been back and forth on spending the seventeen bucks to see her. She is playing at this hole-in-the-wall theater in Murray like Friday I think. If you want to go, we'd totally go with you.