Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boys...

This is the kind of post you can only do when you're single, sorry married ladies. These are the actors/musician that I think are super duper hot! In no particular order...

Justin Timberlake. I like him much better live than in pictures. I don't think he's terribly photogenic. Love his voice. Love his dancing.


Chace Crawford. Gossip Girl pretty boy. Oh so pretty!


Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Love his Irish accent. Love his lips and smile. Love the pretty blue eyes.

James McAvoy. He has the whole sexy brooding thing DOWN! Love him in Atonement and Becoming Jane. He's not my traditional pretty boy, but he's oh so hot!

Boris Kodjoe. Isn't he just beautiful? He seems to always play a supporting role in movies and be the guy who the girl leaves at the end. Baby, i would never leave!

Brad Pitt. Brad, Brad, Brad. Getting older, but you still got it! (PS - Everyone should be running to the theater to see The Curious Case if Benjamin Button! Beautiful movie!)

George Clooney. Clooney might be my #1. I love him! I love the sexy bedroom eyes, the quick wit, easy smile, raspy voice, and even the silver hair. Classic. I always loved Cary Grant when I was a little girl; I think Clooney is our generation's Cary Grant.

Who do think is hottest?

7 comments:

Stephanie Behling said...

Who says I can't? I love Jonathon Rhys Meyers, have ever since Bend it With Beckham. And that guy from Gossip Girl is hot. I know someone who thinks he should have been Edward in Twilight. Who am I kidding, they are all hot! Good taste, my friend!

Bonnie said...

Chace Crawford is actually who I pictured as Edward too!

Misty Moncur said...

The hotness of this post is burning me, yow! Good choices.

Jen said...

Jonathan! He is hot! I happen to know another Jonathan that is hot, so it is a good name!

jess said...

Bonnie although I am married I would have to agree with you selection of hotties!! I hope you are doing well!!

Ruth and Steve said...

I agree with the Edward and Twilight comments. I think George Clooney is waaay nice looking. (don't tell my husband).

.Music For The Working Man. said...

So what are bedroom eyes? And George Clooney's raspy voice...haha I love it!