Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

So, in the last couple of weeks I've moved, worked a bunch of overtime, and been super super busy at work. Work doesn't seem to be slowing down much, with all of the volatility. My team did a little contest to see who could guess where the Dow would close today and I WON! Yippee! I won a package of Oreo's and guessed that the Dow would close at 9294. It actually closed at 9387, a record increase of 936 points up.

I know a few people have not watched the Sarah Palin - Katie Couric interview yet, so I thought I would post all 3 parts here. I know some people who have watched the SNL parody only, but this is even better. Once again, I don't hate Sarah Palin; I'm sure she's a very nice woman. But you couldn't write this stuff. This is seriously the funniest "serious" interview I've ever seen. It's fantastic!

Videos #1 and 2 are primarily about the economy and the bailout plan




Video #3 is foreign policy (and my personal favorite)


This is a really amazing greatest hits clip

1 comment:

joyful704 said...

you can't be voting for her!!!!