Friday, October 24, 2008

New Stuff

New teeth ... kind of. My orthodontist shaped my 4 front teeth some on my last visit. The first picture is pre-shaping. He also moved a couple of brackets, which may add a minimal amount of time but he said I am ahead of schedule. The timeframe was initially 16-18 mos from Dec '07, so I'm hoping to be done by the big 3-0 in February, but I'm pretty sure that's a pipe dream!

Now I don't look like I have 2 square chiclets for front teeth :)



Also, my new and awesome room

Do you like how I rigged up this plate holder to hang neklaces from? It was nailed into the wall at my old apt, but I didn't want to put any more holes in the new virgin walls than I absolutely had to.


4 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

I can't believe you put your mouth on your blog.

Love the room.

Call an exterminator so you can enjoy it.

joyful704 said...

teeth look fab!

Justjenn said...

Looks clean!! Coming to AR to see your bro?

TIM & MISTY said...

Teeth look good... room looks good... necklace holder is AWESOME! :) Hope you're doing good! Love ya' Bon!