Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update...

So, I'm moving. Yippee! Who would ever think I would hate living here:


I've lived at the Gateway for a year, and believe me, it gets old fast. The best thing about living here is that my commute is a 3 minute walk. There is exactly 1 store I can buy clothing at. There are a few for shoes, but if you know me, you know that's the last thing I need to spend money on.

Anyways, I'm moving to a house just on the other side of the highway. This will be much cheaper and lots more fun. Now I will have a 3 minute driving commute. Not bad.

I'm also excited about my teeth news. My next appointment is in a couple of weeks. If my xrays look good at this appt, I get to start the finishing phase of my braces. This means after this next appt, I may have only 2 to 6 months left! Yippee!

3 comments:

Justjenn said...

Those look like cool apartments. But nothing beats living in a house with some sort of yard and being able to be as loud as you want!

Judy Montague said...

Hey girlie-girl!! WHEN were you going to let your MOTHER know?? xoxoJudy (THE mother!)

Amber H. said...

Yeah! Good for you Bonnie! I miss you.. I hope you are enjoying work.. tell everyone hi!