Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hi, my name is Bonnie and I'm a TV junkie .....

So, like the rest of the country, and maybe world, I've been watching ridiculous amounts of the Olympics during the last 2 weeks. Sad/glad it's over... (but I could watch Michael Phelps and the other swimmers 24/7)

I'm super addicted to Jon & Kate Plus 8. If you don't watch it you need to.

I love junk MTV/VH1/E!/Style/Oxygen shows. If it's about a celebrity or someone dating a celebrity or minor celebrities competing with eachother for something, I'm all over it.

Right now, I'm watching Big Brother. I only started this one 2 years ago, but it's addicting. And right now, when there's nothing new on, it's nice to have something on 3 nights a week.

I can't wait for the new Fall season. I must watch: Grey's Anatomy, the Office, Private Practice, ER, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model. I like to watch Law & Order, but can't commit to 3 nights a week. The only show I'm planning on adding is the new 90210; hopefully it's good...

Wow. I'm a loser! :)

8 comments:

Justjenn said...

I am goo goo over Big Brother! www.bigbrotherupdates.com all my friends call me to ask who is nominated and who wins the veto and if they use it. THat website has all the spoilers!
What about the Bravo shows?
I think your Bro will be here for Thanksgiving, you should come down!

Kristin Sokol said...

I am super excited for 90210. All I can say is it's about time.

The best part is, this time I won't have to sneak around to watch it because I am the mom now.

Judy Montague said...

Loser??? NEVER!!! xoxo Mom

Misty Moncur said...

Yeah, a total loser. Join the club; all the shows I regular are for five year olds.

Melissa said...

Holy moly. I hope you have tivo!

Heather said...

im a tv junkie too... dont know what id do without my shows

Judy Montague said...

Hey girlie!! GET out there and DO instead of just TV!! You have soooooomuch to offer! xoxoMom

Scott said...

i just got into the office...i am hooked. there is one readon you like that show, JIM. glad i found your blog. i miss you. the braces look great! goof for you for going for it.

joy