Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Las Vegas!


Did you know I love Las Vegas?
I had never been until 3 or 4 years ago and then my brothers moved there, so I finally had a good reason. I just went this weekend. Now only one brother still lives there, but I'm hooked. This is my tribute to Las Vegas... :)

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0



Oh, little town in the desert how I love thee.
The sparkling lights and the soft warm nights, I love thee.
Trader Joe's and street walking hoes, I love thee.



$7.95 prime rib at the Golden Gate
and strawberry shortcake at Peppermill are great.
I love thee.



Flowers at the Bellagio.
40% off at Mac is a GO.
I love thee.



Most of all, my brother Patrick.
Even when he acts like a d*^#.
I love thee!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love Vegas too!! I am going to try to go over Thanksgiving!
I am headed to Florida after work!
I turn 30 today!!

Amber H. said...

Wow, Poetry even! I love it! This was a very cute post.. I don't know how "HOT" I am about Vegas, (he he he) but, we all have our places we love! TRADER JOE'S Rocks!

Kristin Sokol said...

I guess the world loves Trader Joe's...DO YOU HEAR THAT TRADER JOES?!! Why don't you love us back? Come to us...We need you. We want to eat rice chips and fruit leather at our leisure. We don't want to wait until someone brings us back some as a souvineer. We want natually food at a bargain price. We want to by Banannas by the each, not by the pound. We want cheap wine. Most of us wouldn't drink it and it would be illegal to sell because of our wack liquor laws here, but we still want it. I love you salsa. So many products to try, yet I cannot, because your not near me.

Glad you had fun is Vegas.

Misty Moncur said...

It's hard to explain why, but I too love the Vegas.

Dave said...

Bonnie,

that was probably the funniest thing I have read! Vegas in a nut shell... the trader Joe's and street walking hoes... lyrical and true.